You might not feel you need an FAQ page, but having one gives you another opportunity to attract, engage, and convert customers.
Here’s how to optimize yours.
Do you have an FAQ page? If so, are you using it to its full potential?
FAQ pages are great ways to inform your audience about important information they need when doing business with you. You can, however, use your FAQ page as a strategic marketing tool to convert more website visitors into qualified leads.
Think about it. People who invest their time to read your FAQ page are doing so for a reason: they’re interested in doing business with you. Why not just give them a little extra push to move them through their sales journey, and develop a relationship that could make you money?
[tweetthis hidden_hashtags=”#onlinemarketing #digitalmarketing #FAQpage”]Optimize your FAQ Page for Conversion [/tweetthis]
Here are some ideas for optimizing your FAQ page for conversion:
- Use Real Questions: What do your customers ask you about the most? Maybe they want to know about your team’s experience, return policy, or what certain industry terms mean. Just like the rest of your site, only include the most relevant information here.
- Include Keywords and Links: Be sure to include lots of keywords on your page, as well as internal and external links where the reader can go to learn more information.
- Encourage Engagement: Even though you’ve included all the FAQs you could think of, there will always be some prospects who will ask more. This is a great reason to include a call to action at the bottom of the page, encouraging inquisitive folks to submit their own question. Be sure to personally answer them ASAP to start them on their sales journey.
- Use Landing Pages: One of the questions might be solved with a white paper you’ve written. Include the link to its landing page in your answer.
- Watch the Length: More isn’t always better when it comes to content, and FAQ pages are no exception. If your FAQ page is too long, your reader might give up halfway down. For longer pages, try installing a search function or hyperlinks to the answers.
You need every chance you can get to convert your audience. By optimizing your FAQ page, you’ll be giving your business an extra chance to attract, engage, and convert website visitors into qualified leads.